These English Longbows, or Warbows are made from the finest Yew in the belly of the bow, and a Hickory backing with a chased growth ring.
Approx. 80 inch in length. These will accomodate for most warbow drawlength up to 32 inch. If a longer drawlength is required please let us know so we can tiller it to your specific drawlength.
- European Yew for the belly of the beast
- American Hickory with a chased growth ring for the backing
- Horn nocks with a stringer groove in the top nock
- Arrow pass indicated with mother of pearl inlay
- Leather grip can be fitted at no extra charge