Bickkiller. English Longbow made from three layers of wood.
Maple in the belly, English Walnut tapered core and an Olive Ash backing.
This bow in the Superior class is made as a horn nocked bow. The top of the bow is made with two grooves in the cows horn to take a stringer cord. The Maple belly gives you a very smooth draw. An ideal choice for target archers that do not want to spend a fortune and want a smooth and forgiving bow. Made to come round compass and just do the trick!
- The bow is approx. 78 inches long
- Draw weight is 50 LBS @ 28 inches draw length
- Comes with a Fastflight string.
- Comes with a bow bag
- Comes with a stringer cord
- Leather Grip, handstitched