English Longbow made from three layers of wood.
Hickory in the belly, Supercore tapered core and a Hickory backing.
This bow in the 'Superior class' is made as a horn nocked bow. The top of the bownock is made with two grooves in the horn to take a stringer cord. The hickory belly gives you a very smooth draw. An ideal choice for target archers that do not want to spend a fortune and want a smooth and forgiving bow. Made to come round compass and just do the trick!
- Bow is approx. 78 inches long
- Drawweight is 35 lbs @ 28 inches drawlength
- Comes with a fastflight flemish string.
- Comes with a bowbag
- Comes with a stringercord
- Leather Grip, handstitched