This Fast English longbow is still one of our fastest English Longbows. Many archers enjoy the narrow build very fast combination of woods.
The hardwood Ipe (Greenheart) wood belly gives the bow its punch, the supercore tapered center gives it its speed and the Bamboo backing adds durability.
Handstitched brown leather grip, Satin gloss varnish, and neet Elk horn nocks, this bow has it all!
All you need to do is order and enjoy the bow.
It comes with a Flemish inlaid Fastflight string.
- Satin gloss durable finish
- Fit for modern flemish strings
- Elk horn nocks
- Arrow Pass burned in markings
- 76-inch Ntn
- Handstitched leather grip
- Supplied with Stringer cord and Bowsock
- 52 lbs at 28-inch draw length tested to 32-inch draw