This Fast English longbow is one of our fastest English Longbow laminate combinations. Many archers enjoy the narrow build Fairbow longbows.
The Robinia wood (also known as faux Acacia) in this bow is cut into two laminations with super core and Bamboo on top. The Robinia's belly gives the bow its punch, the super core tapered center gives it its speed and the Bamboo backing adds durability.
Handstitched black leather grip, Mother of Pearl strike plate, varnish and several layers of Danish oil, and neet horn nocks, this bow has it all!
All you need to do is order and enjoy the bow.
It comes with a Flemish inlaid Fastflight string.
- semigloss durable finish
- Fit for modern flemish strings
- Horn nocks
- Mother of Pearl strike plate inlay
- Made for long draw lengths
- 76-inch Ntn
- Handstitched leather grip
- Supplied with Stringer cord and a Bowsock
- 47 lbs at 28-inch draw length tested to a 32-inch draw